Your forms will have built in invisible Google Captcha to prevent unwanted forms being submitted. Occasionally the Captcha challenge will appear. Do not add your own Captcha because that may conflict with the built in one.
The Standard Sign up Form Link will create a link which you can then copy and paste into your website so contacts can join your contact list.
Go to My Account > Forms & Links on the main navigation menu.
Modify Standard Sign Up Form Link
1. Click the edit icon to the right of Standard Sign Up Form Link in the list of forms.
2. An edit window will open so you can enter or modify your personalized text.
3. Click the edit text icon.
4. Click the Save Changes button to complete your changes.
Preview Standard Sign Up Form Link
1. Click the View Form icon to the right of Standard Sign Up Form Link in the list of forms to preview the form.
2. Your form will open and the URL for your form will be listed. Copy the URL and paste into your website so contacts can join your contact list.
Please note: Your form will not work while you’re viewing the form through our editor. The form will only become active after you have opened the URL.