Check with support to see if this feature is enabled for your account. Some features may not be visible or available in your account.
1. Go to Contacts > Custom Fields on the main navigation menu.
2. Click the “Add Custom Field” link or icon.
3. Label: Type in the label you want to use to identify the field, e.g., Delivery Date.
4. Type –
- Text – accepts any text
- Date – accepts dates in a MM/DD format
- Radio Button – add a radio button option to your sign up form
- Select Drop-Down – add a drop-down menu option to your sign up form
5. Show in Public Area: Check this option if you want the Custom Field to show when Email Contacts sign up or update their profile.
A public Custom Field is visible to both your contacts (when they join or update their profile) or to you in the application. A Non-public Custom Field will only be seen by you when logged in. Non-public Custom Fields are useful when tracking internal information that would not be pertinent for your contacts to see. For instance, you could have a non-public Custom Field for last time customer was called.
6. Click the “Add” button.